- This event has passed.
3rd Avenue Burlington Outdoor Sculpture Call for Art
April 25 - May 31
The Nordblom Company seeks to enhance the outdoor spaces of the 3rd Avenue, Burlington retail area and office park. They wish to purchase works to be permanently installed in this area over the next few years. The first site is ready to go and NESA is looking for a work to be placed there. NESA is calling for our members to submit works to be considered for this site with more opportunities to be developed in the future.
Call for Entry: April 25 – May 31, 2023
Notice of Acceptance: June 15, 2023
Delivery of Work and Installation: August 30, 2023
Colorful, interactive, playful, and kinetic (but safe!) works will be especially welcome. The site is adjacent to a children’s water play area that is used in the summer.
- Sculptures should be suitable for long-term, outdoor exposure, fabricated and installed in a viewer-safe manner.
- Politicized works will not be considered.
- Sculptures that need long-term maintenance will be excluded.
- Works should not exceed 12 feet in height or 10 feet in diameter.
- Transporting the piece is the responsibility of the artist.
- Artist will work in consultation with the Nordblom Company to complete the installation.
- Submitted images must accurately depict sculpture to be installed.
- Submissions must include a description of how the work is to be installed.
Artist will receive 100% of the purchase price. The maximum budget for the purchased work is $20,000.
How to Apply
Applications to be submitted via OnlineJuried Shows.com
Fee (up to 3 images) – $20
Please contact Online Juried Shows directly with any questions regarding the OJS website . or application process
Questions about the venue, restrictions or rules, jurying, etc. can go to firstname.lastname@example.org