Old Schwamb Mill 2022
September 22 – November 5, 2022
The Alchemy of Autumn
This is a Members-Only call for art for an indoor and outdoor exhibition at the Old Schwamb Mill in Arlington, MA. Approximately 20 to 25 works will be shown inside the Mill and 5 works will be shown in their outdoor exhibition space.
You can enter your images below in the Application Form.
For best results, make sure your image is 72 dpi and 1920 pixels on the longest side. Images should be in JPEG format or sRGB color space.
If you need help entering your images, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All image files should be labeled with: Last-name_First-name_Title
- $20 for up to 3 artworks (1 image per piece)
- 30% commission fee: 20% to OSM and 10% to NESA
- There will be 1 Audience Choice award decided by popular vote.
The exhibition will be juried by representatives from Old Schwamb Mill.
- Only original art works may be submitted.
- Accepted works must remain in the exhibition until the exhibition closes.
- Images of the accepted works may be used by NESA or Old Schwamb Mill for advertising, promotional, or marketing purposes.
- Artists must self-insure their works. Artworks are not covered for damage or loss under any policies held by Old Schwamb Mill. Artists who file an insurance claim for damaged works must waive their rights of subrogation against the Mill by their insurance underwriter.
- All application fees are non-refundable
The Old Schwamb Mill in Arlington, Massachusetts, is located on the oldest continuously operating mill site in the United States. Mills have been located on the main building site since the late 1600s. In 1971, the Old Schwamb Mill was listed on the United States National Register of Historic Places.
17 Mill Lane, Arlington, Massachusetts 02476
|June 1, 2022||Call opens|
|June 22, 2022||Call is Closed!|
|July 15, 2022||Artists notified|
|September 13, 2022 10 am to 4pm||Installation|
|September 22, 2022 6pm to 9pm||Opening reception|
|November 5, 2022||Presentation of the Audience Choice Award|
|November 22, 2022 12pm to 3pm||Closing reception|
|November 22, 2022||De-installation|