Title for Call for Art
ABOUT THE EXHIBITION
Indoor exhibition through ValleyCAST at the Whitin Mill, operated by Open Sky Community Services.
- Must be an active member of NESA.
You can enter your images below in the Application Form.
For best results, make sure your image is 72 dpi and 1920 pixels on the longest side. Images should be in JPEG format or sRGB color space.
If you need help entering your images, please contact email@example.com or call 949-287-8645.
All image files should be labeled with: Last-name_First-name_Title
- $15 for up to 3 artworks (1 image per piece)
- 40% commission fee: 30% to OSCS and 10% to NESA
- There will be 3 People’s Choice awards decided by popular vote. First place $300, 2nd place $200, 3rd place $100.
- Stipends may be considered (but not guaranteed) for transportation expenses
Cristi Collari: Director of Community Outreach, Artist in Residence, and ad hoc curator at Open Sky Community Services
- Copyright infringement of any kind is unacceptable.
- Works do not have to be for sale, sold works may be submitted
- All application fees are non-refundable
- Works should not exceed 36″ in diameter, floor space is limited.
- Entries must be of original concept and design
- By entering this exhibition, you agree that you have read and will abide by all rule outlined in this prospectus.
The Whitin Mill
50 Douglas Road
Whitinsville, MA 01588
|December 9||Call opened|
|December 23||Submission deadline (by end of day)|
|December 30||Notification email to the artists|
|January 6-8||Delivery of work|
|January 14||Opening reception 5pm - 7:30pm|
|February 25||Presentation of the People's Choice Awards|
|February 25||Exhibition closes|
|February 25-26||Pick up of sculpture|